Old 12-10-2012, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default unhappy choisya

In article ,
Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

Many thanks for all the replies - OK, its worn out!

Of course I was thinking "I just did that one" but actually that was in 1985

Oh dear. Like when the doctor asks you "and when did you first notice
these symptoms " and you realise, it was before he was born.

Inter alia, I teach modern Fortran to PhD students and others,
and I give a bit of its history (it started in 1954). I then
say that I started using it quite a lot later - only in 1969.
All right, I am hamming it up, but that's before some of their
parents were born :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.