Old 14-10-2012, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Changing threads instead of opening a new one.

In article ,
says...

Have folks here forgotten how to start a new thread?
We seem to be getting marathon sessions running to around 50 or so posts
with the topic changing several times.
Having to troll through so many to find the new item gets a bit much, So
come on fresh topics please

Tend to agree, especially as once I've looked
at the first couple of posts in a thread and
decided I've no interest in the topic,
changing topics means that potentially those
who work like me may miss out on a little gem

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales