Old 15-10-2012, 01:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Changing threads instead of opening a new one.

Janet Tweedy wrote:
I think it is just nature that threads wander around a bit. If people learnt
to snip parts irrelevant to their post it would stop me getting 'scroll
finger'.

I agree Pete. I sometimes just scroll through stuff that goes off the
monitor and just read the ones that actually appear on the screen!

I've been known to do that when I get bored spacing down. Which is a shame,
but probably less of a shame than the time wasted and the damage done to my
thumb otherwise ...