Old 23-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] stupid mistake

Neal:
I think that could apply to any pair of trees. You do not know the
history of the trees before you purchased them. Or one could have been
attacked by spider mites, but not the other one. I am sure there could
be a hundred explanations for that occurrence.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Neal Ross wrote:

I just don't understand Serissa's myself. I have/had two of them. I bought
them both at the same time, repotted them both at the same time without much
root pruning using the same mix soil. I put them both side by side at the
same location. I gave them the same treatment as far as water, sun, etc.
etc. and one of them died for no apparant reason. The other is flourishing.
Who knows???

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++