Old 17-10-2012, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Rye[_2_] John Rye[_2_] is offline

Default Plastic Plant Ties

Hello All

In article ,
Judith in England wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:04:09 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

http://www.twowests.co.uk/ProductImages/AT2.jpg

Does anyone recommend a particular manufacturer or supplier of such ties
as in picture (not necessarily those - I just found that picture)

I use a different approach for a lot of things.

I use some plant clips which are clearly manufactured in the Far East, but
which I find to be very quick and last well. I have used them for 3 years
outside with no breakages. You clip to a bamboo or other support, and the
stem goes through the loop. There are 2 sizes available. The problem is that
they appear under all sorts of names. The last ones I bought were labelled
"Goodland's" Plant Clips., but if you put "Kingfisher Plant Clip" into your
web browser you will see what I am talking about.

John

--
John Rye
Hadleigh IPSWICH England