Old 23-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Timothy

Default grub control - spring and summer treatment needed?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:37:13 +0000, Rene Wong wrote:

I'm shopping for lawn care programs. Some companies offer a spring and
summer grub control treatment. They try to sell that spring treatment
helps with the grubs near the surface, whereas the summer treatment uses
Merit.

My question : if I'm going to get the Merit treatment in the summer, is it
necessary to have a spring 'surface/contact' treatment as well?

Good day Rene. Just curious to know but are you sure you have grubs? Are
they doing visible damage? Unsure about your area, but many maintaince
companies around here just love to treat for cranefly if they are
infesting the lawn or not. A healthy lawn should be able to with stand an
infestation with little to no damage.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com