Old 25-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Michelle41 Michelle41 is offline
Registered User

Location: Coventry UK
Smile Japanese Maple and Red Acer

Hi im a newbie, not a gardener of sorts but like to keep the garden looking clean trimmed and colourful.
I thought I'd brighten up my garden this summer with the Maple and Acer. The Tree is about 3.5 foot tall and at the moment here in UK it's leaves have turned a beautiful blood red. However now they are starting to fall. I am unsure wether the Maple loose their leaves or is this normal?

My second question is my Acer.
It's leaves were ok last week now there curled and browned. Some have fallen what's wrong with it. Could it be the cold wind. ?
Thanks