Old 29-10-2012, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Her@Nowhere Her@Nowhere is offline

Default Ash dieback disease

In article , says...

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 26/10/2012 22:27, Christina Websell wrote:
"David Hill" wrote in message
For those who don't seem able to use Google or read right trhrough an
article to find the links.
Ash dieback is a disease of ash trees caused by a fungus called Chalara
fraxinea.
http://www.forestry.gov.uk/pdf/pest-alert-ash-dieback-2012.pdf/$FILE/pest-alert-ash-dieback-2012.pdf

Why are you always so grumpy? If we all googled everything there
wouldn't
be a group.

No need to google it, the accurate FACT above has been posted here by at least three
posters.

Possibly because I don't suffer fool;s gladly.
Using the excuse "If I find an answer for myself the group would die" is
pathetic.

Enjoy it while you can then.
Usenet is dying.

If so, it's because of head-in-sand numpties who prefer endlessly regurgitating their own
errors and paranoid agendas.. as you so frequently demonstrate.

Janet