Old 29-10-2012, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Her@Nowhere Her@Nowhere is offline

Default Ash dieback disease

In article , says...

"Her@Nowhere" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 26/10/2012 22:27, Christina Websell wrote:
"David Hill" wrote in message
For those who don't seem able to use Google or read right trhrough an
article to find the links.
Ash dieback is a disease of ash trees caused by a fungus called
Chalara
fraxinea.
http://www.forestry.gov.uk/pdf/pest-alert-ash-dieback-2012.pdf/$FILE/pest-alert-ash-dieback-2012.pdf

Why are you always so grumpy? If we all googled everything there
wouldn't
be a group.

No need to google it, the accurate FACT above has been posted here by at
least three
posters.

Possibly because I don't suffer fool;s gladly.
Using the excuse "If I find an answer for myself the group would die"
is
pathetic.

Enjoy it while you can then.
Usenet is dying.

If so, it's because of head-in-sand numpties who prefer endlessly
regurgitating their own
errors and paranoid agendas.. as you so frequently demonstrate.

Cheers, Janet B! Your usual helpful post.

The obstructive and unhelpful person is YOU.

Ash disease and the import ban has been under discussion in urg in several threads, since
early October.. as you'd know if you had any real interest in it.

On the 6th of October I posted the correct information about the ash disease plus
this forestry link
http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/infd-8w9euv .

Considerably more helpful-- to gardeners--- than your sniping.

Janet