Old 03-11-2012, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Gurr Phil Gurr is offline

Default Parker's bulbs

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 23:05:26 +0000, Sacha wrote:

Sometimes you don't always get exactly what you ordered if you've
ordered several varieties of the same type of plant, but of course you
don't know this for several months, when they flower, and I always
regard it as a bit too late to complain, and they look OK anyway. That
said, I still regularly order from them.

It is never too late to complain. On one occasion I ordered a nectarine tree
from a well known merchant. When it first fruited 3 years after purchase,
it turned out to be - a peach! When I complained, it was immediately
replaced with a more expensive pot-grown plant, at no extra cost.
Well done Marshalls!

Phil