Old 02-11-2012, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Parker's bulbs

Follow up to my ordering from Parker's wholesale/trade catalogue.
Bulbs arrived within 10 days all neatly labelled and sorted, in secure
box, Bulbs look fine to me and have all now, bar 200 King Alfred and
some Uncle Tom Tulips, been planted,

Prices were really good and I ordered, iris Kathryn Hodgkins, species
crocuses, Daff Repleat,King Alfred and . Tulips - Uncle Tom, Angelique,
Calypso and Mickey Mouse - Anemone Blanda,
Will give you an up date when they flower!
--
Janet Tweedy
Old 02-11-2012, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Tweedy wrote in news:iidNFJIcZ9kQFws2
@lancedal.demon.co.uk:

Follow up to my ordering from Parker's wholesale/trade catalogue.
Bulbs arrived within 10 days all neatly labelled and sorted, in secure
box, Bulbs look fine to me and have all now, bar 200 King Alfred and
some Uncle Tom Tulips, been planted,

Prices were really good and I ordered, iris Kathryn Hodgkins, species
crocuses, Daff Repleat,King Alfred and . Tulips - Uncle Tom, Angelique,
Calypso and Mickey Mouse - Anemone Blanda,
Will give you an up date when they flower!

Parkers have always come up trumps for me too.
Baz
Old 03-11-2012, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 23:05:26 +0000, Sacha wrote:

Sometimes you don't always get exactly what you ordered if you've
ordered several varieties of the same type of plant, but of course you
don't know this for several months, when they flower, and I always
regard it as a bit too late to complain, and they look OK anyway. That
said, I still regularly order from them.

It is never too late to complain. On one occasion I ordered a nectarine tree
from a well known merchant. When it first fruited 3 years after purchase,
it turned out to be - a peach! When I complained, it was immediately
replaced with a more expensive pot-grown plant, at no extra cost.
Well done Marshalls!

Phil