Old 05-11-2012, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Speak of the devil....

Janet Tweedy wrote in
:

In article , Baz
writes
Well perhaps a happy solution is that the full package will be delivered
19Nov.

Baz, if you are reading from the trade catalogue (anyone can request
one) the prices are really good but they price for say 100 bulbs and 10
bulbs, you just order how many you want but at the nearest rate. So for
example if you wanted 50 tulips you would use the up to 50 price and for
100 tulips you would use the 100 rate

Well i think i have said what I mean .
Think it says somewhere that lower numbers are priced at 'such and
such '

Thankyou, Janet
This is not the case though. An item number in their catalog means 10 of 10
of their plants for £10, not 1(one) for £3.99.
If I ordered just one plant, their computer ought to kick that order and
choke. They don't sell single plants. Honest!
I understand what you mean though about trade and bulk buyers.
The reason I posted was because some have said Parkers can be unreliable,
and I replied that after 4 years I have never had a problem, hence my
todays post Speak of the devil when they have been (unreliable)

Baz