Old 05-11-2012, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Speak of the devil....

In article , Baz
writes
Thankyou, Janet
This is not the case though. An item number in their catalog means 10 of 10
of their plants for £10, not 1(one) for £3.99.
If I ordered just one plant, their computer ought to kick that order and
choke. They don't sell single plants. Honest!

Maybe we are in different catalogue Baz? Though it may be true of the
shrubs and i see your point, I was fairly sure it is the case with the
bulbs as I used to think i had to order 50 of the same until someone
enlightened me

I thought I had ordered an individual shrub from them in the past but
probably mistaken.

Janet

still at least they resolved the order for you !
--
Janet Tweedy