Old 06-11-2012, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Grow anywhere plant

On Monday, November 5, 2012 3:52:12 PM UTC, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

I have a three foot wide, 120 foot long border that is just well dug
soil. As I'm disabled I can't do much gardening. I need a packet of
"magic" seeds that can be just scattered and pushed in. Any ideas?
Steve

I'd start by poking a good assortment of fruit bush cuttings in. With 120 feet there's no shortage of space for a variety of different things.

NT