Old 11-11-2012, 08:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default well draining growing tables

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:44:13 +0100, Emery Davis
wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a UK or continental source for tables with drainage.
Basically a good candidate would be

http://www.aaagreenhouse.com/single_...er_display.htm

the "Grid top single level display." The purpose is for growing on
young trees in pots that range between seedlings to around 15 l. So the
tables have to be able to hold some weight, and I'm afraid if I just
drill holes in PVC tables it won't be strong enough. Material isn't
important (although price is since I need several) but they will be
watered so PVC is a good choice. The pot plants are mostly Acers so
drainage is super important.

I've tried looking for garden tables or greenhouse supplies but with no
luck.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Try Two Wests and Elliot.