Old 12-11-2012, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Harvestman

On 11/11/2012 17:52, David Hill wrote:
I didn't know if anyone else heard "The Living World" this morning on
Radio 4 6.35am.
It was about Harvestman (Harvestman spiders) although arachnids they are
not spiders, a fascinating prog. I had never realised they were different.
This explains a lot about them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiliones
David @ the soggy end of Swansea Bay

Yes, a fascinating programme. The enthusiast didn't come across at all
geek-like, or even "a true British eccentric". He was just interested in
harvestmen (is that the correct plural?), and that came across in what
he had to say.

--

Jeff