Old 12-11-2012, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Harvestman

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:36:58 +0000, Jeff Layman wrote:

They always were when I used to make 'em around 20 years ago. One of
my favourite programmes to work on. Didn't know it was still on air
will have to see if they have a podcast. Hum, they have a "Best of
Natural History Radio" one but that seems to be populated only with
recent "Saving Species". B-(

Try http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nsz7b

Ta but that's listen again not a podcast. I do most of my "radio
listening" in the car from an MP3 player so need something to download
rather than an online stream.

--
Cheers
Dave.