Old 13-11-2012, 05:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default again: my epiphyllum grafting

10 months later, I'm wondering how that turned out.

On 1/30/2012 10:33 AM, Willi wrote:
One of my grafting experiments.
In April 2010 I grafted a piece of an epiphyllum on a Myrtillocactus. It
has not died yet, but there has not been much growth either except for a
tiny sprout in spring last year, which broke off (due to my clumsiness
. But there are small buds again this year at the uppermost eyes at
both sides. The scion at the right of the stock has grown last year.

G Willi
http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html