Old 13-11-2012, 04:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default again: my epiphyllum grafting

Am 13.11.2012 06:31, schrieb Steve:
10 months later, I'm wondering how that turned out.

I try to post constantly 1 pic per week. In summer I can choose out of
plenty and a lot stay unsent. But in winter garden related subjects are
not so easy to find, so the grafted cactus is already on the list. The
grafting has grown a tiny sprout [2-3 mm] since then and there are also
minor signs of new growth.

On 1/30/2012 10:33 AM, Willi wrote:
One of my grafting experiments.
In April 2010 I grafted a piece of an epiphyllum on a Myrtillocactus. It
has not died yet, but there has not been much growth either except for a
tiny sprout in spring last year, which broke off (due to my clumsiness
. But there are small buds again this year at the uppermost eyes at
both sides. The scion at the right of the stock has grown last year.

G Willi
http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html