Old 16-11-2012, 10:24 AM
BeautifulBouque's Avatar
BeautifulBouque BeautifulBouque is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroochy[_4_] View Post
BeautifulBouque wrote:
'Maroochy[_4_ Wrote:
;972858'](Adenium obesum)
A bit of a surprise, I am used to the pink and white Desert Rose and
was
surprised when this one, I bought as tube stock from Bunnings, turned
out to
be a red one.

Oh it looks great! Maybe it's a Adenium obesum 'Udomsup red'
((2011-10-07) : DESERT ROSE(Adenium Obesum)) from Thailand?
The picture is amazing!

Thanks, that could be it.

You are very welcome, Maroochy[_4_] ! I think, if you have more pictures like that, you might let some professional online printing done, I did some at that print shop for Christmas last year since I wanted to make some very personal gifts - just an idea! I can't help thinking about presents at that time of the year...sorry! I hope you'll have a wonderfull weekend! Just keep more pictures coming...