Old 17-11-2012, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default over wintering Argyranthemum

Sacha wrote:

I can't remember which you got, Janet? Were they 'Vancouver' and
'Tresco' by any chance? * Ours are usually kept in the big double and
overwinter without heating unless it becomes very cold, when the
heating comes on. But we don't cosset anything.

I was going to add that 'Jamaica Sunset' can be just a tad trickier to
overwinter than most of the whites and pinks so if Janet is managing
with that, the others will pose no problems.