Old 18-11-2012, 06:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_4_] Maroochy[_4_] is offline

Default Desert Rose-6735

BeautifulBouque wrote:

You are very welcome, Maroochy[_4_] ! I think, if you have more
pictures like that, you might let some professional online printing
done, I did some 'at that print shop' (http://www.saxoprint.co.uk)
for Christmas last year since I wanted to make some very personal
gifts - just an idea! I can't help thinking about presents at that
time of the year...sorry! I hope you'll have a wonderfull weekend!
Just keep more pictures coming...

Thanks, I do occasionally get prints done at a lab and I always have my own
Christmas cards printed each year, using one of my own photos.