Old 23-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Rod

Default Scorched Lawn Due to overfeeding.

"pied piper" wrote in message

"SARAH" wrote in message
Due to using what appears to be a malfunctioning spreader. I have areas

on
my lawn which are scorched due to overfeeding. Is there any other

solution
other than digging out the effected areas and re-seeding or re-turfing.

Thanks for any assistance

Sarah

keep well watered you may be lucky and the grass will come back soak it

for
an hour every day for 5 days then every other day even if it rains

One of our blokes made a mistake, burst a hydraulic pipe on the mower last
week and sprayed a couple of litres of oil over the lawn - aaargh. He
*won't* be doing *that* again.

Rod