Old 20-11-2012, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Christina Websell

In article , Spider
writes
Like yours, my tree has also impressed others into growing one. I have
given away small seedling trees too, but unlike my tree, they're on
their own roots, so the end result is something of an unknown quantity.
However, I'm going to use some of my seedling trees to boost a
Pyracantha hedge, so if I live long enough, I may see them mature.

Would it be possible i wonder to take a cutting of a tree? Never
actually tried it - no idea what would happen. i know they can be
grafted but if Stachyurus which almost resemble small trees can strike I
may just try my Cratageus
--
Janet Tweedy