Old 25-11-2012, 12:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Outdoor Cyclamen

aberdeen writes:

Would be grateful for some advice please.

We bought some pots of Cyclamen from B&Q in August (garden variety) they
have bloomed non stop and there are still some buds to come out. I have
no idea whether they should be left outdoors and am concerned about the
uk winter.

We do not have a greenhouse, so I wondered if they would be better
wintering in our conservatory. it is not heated but at least they would
be out of the frost and snow.

I was just reading about them on Wikipedia a few days ago.
Check it out, different species have different low temperature limits.

--
Dan Espen