Old 28-11-2012, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Garden Bloggers

On Nov 27, 1:49*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

ADVICE WANTED: I'm told oranges can stay on the tree for a while --
like lemons? *Please, anybody know for sure?

HB

Yes they can stay for quite a long time. *I have a few oranges on my trees
from last year, that is they are from a second flowering last summer about
10 months ago. *You may see some odd effects as the skin colour will go
orange in autumn or winter but may revert to green as the weather warms up
in spring. *This is only superficial the fruit will still be fine.

Sigh of relief

Thanks, David!

HB