Old 01-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered User

Default Garden Bloggers

Any Garden Bloggers out there?
This might prove useful.
A new site called Blooming Blogs has just started Blooming Gardening Blogs especially for gardening blogs authors and readers.
Garden Blogs are a great place to find good reliable gardening information as most garden bloggers are blogging about their own experiences.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

Blogs' (http://www.bloomingblogs.com) especially for gardening blogs
authors and readers.
Garden Blogs are a great place to find good reliable gardening
information as most garden bloggers are blogging about their own
experiences.

I don't blog, but I do have my gardening diary on the Web, per my
signature block (below).

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
Old 03-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Registered User

Smile

Go on over and signup David, I'm sure you would be most welcome.
Old 27-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Banned

Location: Canada

Today i come back to this community and i want to share with you which is that gardening is my best hobby i have a garden in my lawn i often visit it and i feel so fresh here and feel myself relax from all type of tensions .!
Old 27-11-2012, 08:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Nov 26, 10:19*pm, Clark0 wrote:
Today i come back to this community and i want to share with you which
is that gardening is my best hobby i have a garden in my lawn i often
visit it and i feel so fresh here and feel myself relax from all type of
tensions .!

--
Clark0

You are SO right, Clark! Gardening is the best "meditation". When I
am at the computer, writing or reading, feeling crushed by the load of
**** coming down all over the world, including the US, I have only to
go outside and get my hands into the earth to feel comforted!

Just looking at the golden globes on my dwarf Washington orange lifts
my spirits! I waited all year for those oranges, and they'd better be
there when I return.

ADVICE WANTED: I'm told oranges can stay on the tree for a while --
like lemons? Please, anybody know for sure?

HB

Old 27-11-2012, 09:49 PM posted to rec.gardens

Higgs Boson wrote:

ADVICE WANTED: I'm told oranges can stay on the tree for a while --
like lemons? Please, anybody know for sure?

HB

Yes they can stay for quite a long time. I have a few oranges on my trees
from last year, that is they are from a second flowering last summer about
10 months ago. You may see some odd effects as the skin colour will go
orange in autumn or winter but may revert to green as the weather warms up
in spring. This is only superficial the fruit will still be fine.

Old 28-11-2012, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Nov 27, 1:49*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

ADVICE WANTED: I'm told oranges can stay on the tree for a while --
like lemons? *Please, anybody know for sure?

HB

Yes they can stay for quite a long time. *I have a few oranges on my trees
from last year, that is they are from a second flowering last summer about
10 months ago. *You may see some odd effects as the skin colour will go
orange in autumn or winter but may revert to green as the weather warms up
in spring. *This is only superficial the fruit will still be fine.

Sigh of relief

Thanks, David!

HB

Old 28-11-2012, 07:12 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

[...]

Aren't you supposed to be suppressing the nationalists in Palestine now?

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

Old 29-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Banned

Location: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark0 View Post
Today i come back to this community and i want to share with you which is that gardening is my best hobby i have a garden in my lawn i often visit it and i feel so fresh here and feel myself relax from all type of tensions .!
brisbane fencing supplies