Old 28-11-2012, 07:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Garden Bloggers

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

On Nov 26, 10:19*pm, Clark0 wrote:
Today i come back to this community and i want to share with you which
is that gardening is my best hobby i have a garden in my lawn i often
visit it and i feel so fresh here and feel myself relax from all type of
tensions .!

--
Clark0

You are SO right, Clark! Gardening is the best "meditation". When I
am at the computer, writing or reading, feeling crushed by the load of
**** coming down all over the world, including the US, I have only to
go outside and get my hands into the earth to feel comforted!

Just looking at the golden globes on my dwarf Washington orange lifts
my spirits! I waited all year for those oranges, and they'd better be
there when I return.

ADVICE WANTED: I'm told oranges can stay on the tree for a while --
like lemons? Please, anybody know for sure?

HB

Aren't you supposed to be suppressing the nationalists in Palestine now?

--
Welcome to the New America.
or