Old 24-04-2003, 02:20 AM
RichToyBox

Default Connecting Preformed liner and epdmLINER

Jeff,

I have not seen anyone try what you are suggesting. I have seen the
preformed ponds notched on one side to form a spillway into a liner stream
to pond. I think the liner was attached below the spillway with Liquid
Nails.
--
RichToyBox

"Hey DJ Jeff" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone has ever connected their pre-formed shell liner

EPDM liner... in example by cutting out part of the shell and connecting

it to
the liner... due to a low budget, I am seeking out alternatives. I just
purchased a 10'x15' epdm liner from fred meyers for 60 bucks, and i

already
have a preformed shell in the ground now, but i would like to expand and
connect the two. Is this possible? Please tell me the goods, the bads, and

the
really ugly in case i am about to make a totally bonehead move. Thanks!

Jeff
Tacoma, WA