Old 24-04-2003, 04:32 AM
Patrick Smith

Default mower not run in 2 yrs

You might need to disassemble the carb and check to see if the float is
stuck. I had the same problem with mine recently after I had stored it for
a year. The float was stuck by crystalization. I had to clean the carb and
get a new float, pin, and rod.

Pat

"John" wrote in message
My toro self propelled push mower is rarely used as I have a rider. I
usually use stabil in it and have good luck starting it even after a year

of
nonuse. However, last year I did NOT put the stabil in and now the mower
won't start. Is there something I can pour in the fuel tank and let it sit
for several days that would alleviate my bad fuel problem enough to get it
started?