Old 12-12-2012, 11:49 PM
FilGee FilGee is offline
Registered User

Having google pictured "Dracaena" the one that looks the best match i've seen so far is a "Corn Plant 'Massangeana' Dracaena fragrans"

The one in the picture looked much healthier, the leaves are variegated & and resemble the same shape. If the lower leaves had'nt been demolished by Bob the builder & i had been taking better care of it then i think it would look the same. I think I'll wait for the flowering stage to complete then chop the top and start again taking much better care of it this time.
Attached Thumbnails
Unknown Plant Can Anyone help ?-7e7a48.jpg
Attached Images