Old 18-12-2012, 04:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] snehanurseryhyd@gmail.com is offline

Default Inexpensive fruit trees seedlings

Sneha Nursery is our endeavor to produce a variety of healthy seedlings using highly sophisticated greenhouses, for supply to farmers who wish to maximize their crop production. This project reflects our vision to grow seedlings of a diversified variety of All Fruit Seedlings, Watermelon, Muskmelon, Papaya, T C Banana under controlled conditions of temperature, humidity and fertigation, in order to ensure that prevailing plant loss due to poor conditions is prevented. We have a team of highly experienced scientists and analysts who dedicatedly work to produce healthy, diseases free seedlings with longevity.

We are committed to contribute to the society by nurturing and promoting Indian Horticulture. We believe in positive innovation. We work on the techniques which can help us in promoting welfare of all. Thus, Sneha Nursery is aimed to help farmers in producing more and better by providing them the healthy and disease free seedlings. Our motto is to provide farmer friendly, cost effective and highly advanced Horticulture Services to help in the country’s progress.