Old 22-12-2012, 10:32 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Appleton View Post
Can anyone recommend dessert apple trees for East Yorkshire?. My
priorites are, crisp crunchy texture, not necessarily very sweey, sharp
is good, but particularly want good keepers to spread the saeason. Only
dessert I currently have and like very much is Fiesta. I have 16
M106 root stocks potted up and access to around 100 local varieties of
scion.

For those that don't know the climate here think Lincolnshire rather
than north or west Yorkshire. 12 miles from the sea.70 ft amsl.
You're not getting many replies! I'm in W Yorks so not of much help. Have you tried getting in touch with the Northern Fruit Group?