Old 26-12-2012, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default OT Phone problems on Xmas day.

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

Had no problems with internet today, but I am unable to make and receive
phone calls.
This morning I wasn't even getting a dialling tone, but get that now, also
had the phone ring but still ringing when I picked it up, anyone else had
problems today?
David @ the damp end of Swansea bay.

Do you have a modern master socket? The type that has a split face plate
allowing you to remove half to reveal the internal socket? If so, do so and
plug a known good handset directly into that. This eliminates faults with
internal house wiring.

Mike (The muddy one)