Old 31-12-2012, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

Well I asked for a large bos bag to take stuff down to the tip, what i
got was a roll of very thick bin liners
I asked for a pair of Darlac snips which I love - what i got was a
secateurs set by Kew gardens which you can hardly squeeze and I haven't
got a week grip!!
I asked for a pair of those Golden RHS approved gardening gloves, got
them but with security lump of plastic still on palm. (Got receipt as
well so got to take them all the way back to the Bicester Wyevale to get
the tag taken off.)
I asked for flexitie - i got two packets of those awful plastic tie sets
which you pull one end through the hook on the other end, they have
little barbs on them to make them stay tight.

still on a brighter note and not asked for I got some lovely fleece for
plants, a lovely craghoppers wooly jacket thing and a very handy hand
spray for plants plus packets of seeds and some tokens!!

What did you get?
can we have a swap list ?