Old 02-01-2013, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening TV Shows

mj writes:

I am a customer of Direct Tv and I just went through a search for
Gardening shows. There are none. I am looking for shows about plants
and planting, harvesting, that kind of stuff. Am I missing something
or is there really nothing like this out there? There has been so much
talk about home and community gardens I am very surprised.

I haven't seen a good gardening show in TV in years.
Victory Garden (PBS) used to be good, but I don't care for it anymore.

On the other hand, the internet, including youtube, is loaded with great
gardening info.

--
Dan Espen