Old 02-01-2013, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening TV Shows

mj writes:

On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 12:30:42 PM UTC-5, mlcwa wrote:
mj writes:

I am a customer of Direct Tv and I just went through a search for

Gardening shows. There are none. I am looking for shows about plants

and planting, harvesting, that kind of stuff. Am I missing something

or is there really nothing like this out there? There has been so much

talk about home and community gardens I am very surprised.

I haven't seen a good gardening show in TV in years.

Victory Garden (PBS) used to be good, but I don't care for it anymore.

On the other hand, the internet, including youtube, is loaded with great

gardening info.

--

Dan Espen

Yes I found that one and I agree it isn't very good anymore. As far as
youtube I am not looking for specific things just a plain old show
about something I am interested in.

Google search "gardening tips".

It's a new world.

You could try writing PBS about the crap they're running now.
P. Allen Smith is just useless.

--
Dan Espen