Old 03-01-2013, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Garending TV Shows

mj wrote:
I am a customer of Direct Tv and I just went through a search for Gardening shows. There are none. I am looking for shows about plants and planting, harvesting, that kind of stuff. Am I missing something or is there really nothing like this out there? There has been so much talk about home and community gardens I am very surprised.
MJ

there used to be a fun show called _Ground Force_
out of the UK that we liked to watch, but it was
more of a design and rescue a space kind of show
than a pure gardening show. still it was fun.
see if you can find the past episodes via the
library (we watch a lot of shows via DVD checkout
instead of having to wade through commercials).

nothing on now that we like to watch.

P. Allen Smith and Victory Garden are
too much about foofoo stuff and not about
gardening that much.

utub might be the best source of clips
for gardening fun. i'd put some on my site
but it doesn't allow for files over 2Mb and
the $ to do more isn't there.

songbird