Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 PM
City-shop.co.uk City-shop.co.uk is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj View Post
I am a customer of Direct Tv and I just went through a search for Gardening shows. There are none. I am looking for shows about plants and planting, harvesting, that kind of stuff. Am I missing something or is there really nothing like this out there? There has been so much talk about home and community gardens I am very surprised.
MJ

Hello They are shows but i am not quite sure about a single channel that features about gardening.However keep an eye out for this spring and summer their will be shows such as Royal Horticulture Society (RHS) Events.

Check My Website for garden chemicals, Fertilisers,pesticdes,accessories,and many more-www.city-shop.co.uk