Old 06-01-2013, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Ordering seeds online via Mr Fothergills

WHAT a tortous process!! took me ages and ages, screen being redrawn
when you seletced something, then went into basket then back to
searching etc etc. At the end it didn't give you a chnace to edit the
number of packets or removes things you didn't want, and to top it all
the checkout button doesn't work, having played around on the screen for
what seems ages clicking every graphic i could find it transpired you
have to then log in or register t egt to you chekut!!
cor blimey, and all beacause I thought I might try the tomoatoes that
the RHS are raving about on their site. I really wanted two packets so I
could grown a couple of plants for friends or give them a couple of
seeds to trybut deceided I just couldn't face going through the whole
process on the Mr F site all over again
Afraid i ordered the stuff but then sent them a bried note to tell them
to improve their website or beginners and even hardened gardeners
wouldn't be returning to their ordering porcess. haven't heard back,
haven't yet received seeds.
Janet T.
Amersham