Old 09-01-2013, 01:27 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_3_] Danny D.[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with achainsaw?

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 15:44:01 -0700, chaniarts wrote:

cut the vines where you can reach and paint the
cut surfaces with roundup.

I'm not sure I've adequately explained the MAGNITUDE of my problem.

Please look at this picture I just took today of the other side of the
poison oak plant I'm trying to kill.
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...0/11917454.jpg

This is the full-size picture, just so you can SEE, up front, what I'm
dealing with, face to face, man to land:

The sheer number of toxic vines is tremendous, so, cutting each one
individually and painting them with weedkiller would certainly work - but
- it would take a very long time!