Old 12-01-2013, 12:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Mistletoe

"Mad Cow" wrote

Bob Hobden writes
After discussions on uk.rec.gardening it appears mistletoe is still
restricted to certain areas of the UK even though it is increasing, ours
is
one area where it is a common sight. Much easier to see in winter with no
leaves on the trees.

More mistletoe photos at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7632492269139/

Here it's common north of the Thames: perhaps it prefers trees growing
on chalky soils.
I can't bring myself to praise that picture... er, I hope the house
isn't yours! I do like your img_0027 sillhouette of a well infested
tree.

Yes, the priority was to show the mistletoe so the pictures tend to look
dark. Not that it was very light!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.