Old 17-01-2013, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default whacky

In article , Nelly W
wrote:

On 1/16/2013 4:13 PM, Rick wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:55:20 -0500, songbird
wrote:

we were walking the other day and the
weather had been warm and we'd had a decent
rain the night before to melt off all the
snow and to thaw the ice that had been in
the ditches.

frogs were out peeping. frogs. frogs in
January. i love froggies, so it was a great
treat, but it was just not right.

the past few nights have returned to more
seasonal weather (18-15F) and some snow so
the froggies are back in hiding. i hope
they'll be ok.

songbird

We have Robbins in the yard. It's two months early.

Prbrthbthh, glad I left all that behind. Then again say, Michigan, might
be the next Florida. Less than 2 years ago I lived in a frigid part of
the US midwest, and I heard peepers at least once during the winters.
Now, here on the east coast just 2 days ago, I suddenly had robins by
the gazillions. They're all gone, now..
I'm creeped out by all this global climate change,

You aren't alone.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or