Old 29-01-2013, 10:13 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Plant who needs a name!

On 27/01/2013 23:55, David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/27/13 11:42 AM, SausageTreeSlim wrote:

Sorry the plant photo is on the second post in this thread as I forgot
to attach it to the first!

Many thanks to anyone who can give me a pointer as to what sort of plant
this is.

Messages to the rec.gardens newsgroup containing images or other
attachments are blocked by most newsgroup servers.

The problem is that the post came via the UK "GardenBanter" forum, which
somewhat randomly copies the posts to uk.rec.gardening or rec.gardens.
Sometimes it gives links to photos which have been attached to the forum
posts, sometimes not. (for example, see Lee Mac's OP below in the thread
entitled "What is this (Moss like) species of Plant?", where a link to
an attached photo is provided). Sometimes it doesn't continue the
thread, as the OP's second post here didn't appear, although his first
and third did!

I believe it is also not entirely consistent in posting newsnet replies
back into the forum.

--

Jeff