Old 03-02-2013, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Grape Tomatos

In article ,
"Martin Riddle" wrote:

Does anyone know of a good variety of grape tomatoes ?
I have some for the local Pathmark, they are actually very good.
I'm thinking of taking the seeds and starting there, But I don't know
what cultivar they are.
They are slightly bigger than a cherry tomato, and seem to be meatier
with less seeds.

Cheers

Juliet. It is a red hybrid with a pear shape, and some gardeners,
including myself, report the seed can breed true out to six or more
generations. Whether the tomato seeds that you have will breed true is
open to speculation. The Juliet is a prodigious producer.

Four to five year old lettuce seeds have germinated, and I am awaiting
the peas. The garden has begun.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or