Old 04-02-2013, 03:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Grape Tomatos

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 3:02:01 PM UTC-5, Martin Riddle wrote:
Does anyone know of a good variety of grape tomatoes ?

I have some for the local Pathmark, they are actually very good.

I'm thinking of taking the seeds and starting there, But I don't know

what cultivar they are.

They are slightly bigger than a cherry tomato, and seem to be meatier

with less seeds.

Cheers

My favorite are called Sugary. They are small and very sweet. They grow well and I have harvested seeds for about 4 years now. I have a greenhouse so I am able to grow them all year. The original seeds came from Tomato Growers.
MJ