Old 04-02-2013, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nyssa Nyssa is offline

Default Grape Tomatos

Martin Riddle wrote:

Does anyone know of a good variety of grape tomatoes ?
I have some for the local Pathmark, they are actually very
good. I'm thinking of taking the seeds and starting there,
But I don't know what cultivar they are.
They are slightly bigger than a cherry tomato, and seem to
be meatier with less seeds.

Cheers

Jelly Bean. It comes in both a red and a yellow variety.

I've grown the Red Jelly Bean with success in large containers
and out in the main garden as well. Great for snacking or
in salads.

Nyssa, who is getting tired of winter