Old 24-04-2003, 04:20 PM
mad

Default Updated pond site

priss, have you thought about a plants-only pond? you can use mosquito dunks
for mozzie control if you do.
mad
--
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as
well make it dance.

From: "Priscilla McCullough"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:58:06 -0400
Subject: Updated pond site

Thanks Nedra on the ponds and Joey.
I'm going to have to buy a different net. I guess the holes in that one was
to big????
Joey is doing quite well. We are on our spring break this week. Enjoying
outside.
I tell ya though, I am beginning to wonder if I shouldn't give up on this
ponding.
I live on the coast of Ga so we got all kinds of predators. I know it wasn't
that dog this time so no telling what
got them. I did stake my ponds out last night, but no visitors, except my
resident frogs. lol
Priss
"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Priss, I know how much you enjoy your pond - and I know how
destructive dogs can be. Sorry you weren't able to get the
authorities involved.

I also read your son's pages. What a handsome lad he is.
He is doing so well in school.... really makes you wonder
about Autism - dreadful disease.

Nedra

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
I updated my pond site and added two new pages.
You can see all the damage that dog did.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Pond3.htm

Also I would like to know what this plant is?
Its really red and pretty.
Its the last photo on my plants link.
The guy at the Nursery said it was in a batch of pond plants he got in

and
he didn't order it. I buy stuff from him all the time and he gave it to

me.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Plants.html

I can't wait to get started on my veggie filter. It might be a couple

weeks
until I can get some help. lol
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html