Old 24-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Sam Williams

Default [IBC] what fertilizer should I use?

Hello,

This is my second year that I have been able to grow my own material
for bonsai. Last year I didn't use any fertilizer, but I want to get as much
growth as possible this year. I have been told of different fertilizers, but
I am confused on what is really the best and most readily available. I was
told to use a liquid fertilizer for potted trees and a dry one on those in
the ground. My source told me that one must be careful with dry fertilizers
because they can burn the roots. The majority of the trees I am working on
are in the ground. So what do you do with your trees? I appreciate it!

Sam

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++