Old 24-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Beth Peace

Default Any one dividing any plants?

I would love some creeping thyme seeds. All I have to offer are some Rose
of Sharon volunteers (very small, probably only on their second year),
spider wort, and what I've always called Japanese iris (not the bearded
ones...smaller and dark purple) that keep volunteering in unfortunate
places. I suppose I could part with some day lilies and bearded iris as
well.

Someone with a good shovel and some determination can get some dwarf
nandinas out of the rocky clay where they popped up. They're a good size,
but we gave up on digging them out last year when someone else came over to
glean.

Beth (Cary)

Arwen Long wrote:

Sounds very good.
I have some seeds that will be extra... and one of the biggest "want
plants" lists in the world, with creeping wintergreen & creeping thyme
toping the list. And, I might add, I have some irises from someone on
the list and they're really close to blooming... I'm hoping to carry
a stem to my sister when I see her this weekend. (no, they're not
ready to divide yet... but if my la. irises grow fast enough i might
divide them next year)